I'm Cory. I design and build web products. I'm from Orange County, CA but settled down in Tampa, FL after a few years traveling the U.S. in my RV.
As a design generalist, I enjoy owning the entire product design stack from concept to completion:
1. Product ideation and roadmap planning
2. Wireframing (Balsamiq)
4. User validation and testing
5. Product design (Figma or Sketch)
6. Prototyping (Figma or Invision)
7. Building out the front end (rails + haml + sass, scss, less, light jQuery)
Additionally, I have experience in producing web videos, tutorials, and product walk-throughs.
In the past, I've done quite a bit of consulting in the automotive space for companies like Kelley Blue Book and Carvana. I also designed and built most of themes available for the blogging platform Posterous. (Posterous was acquired by Twitter in 2012.)
You should follow me on Twitter at @watilo!